|Capacity||up to 150mm|
Plasma Cutting Machine consist of Power source with controls, Water Re-circulating system if required and a well designed Torch. The basic principle is that the arc formed between the electrodes and the work piece is constricted by a fine bore, copper nozzle. This increases the temperature and velocity of the plasma emitting from the nozzle. The temperature of the plasma is in excess of 20,000°C and the velocity can approach the speed of sound. When used for cutting, the plasma gas flow is increased so that the deeply penetrating plasma jet cuts through the material and molten material is removed in the efflux plasma.
|Max Cutting Thickness||10 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm, >30 mm|
|Max Cutting Speed||500-1000 mm/min, 1000-2000 mm/min, 2000-3000 mm/min|
|Max Cutting Width||1000-2000 mm|
|Max Cutting Length||1000-2000 mm|
• Tailored track provides zero-noise, high-intensity, high-speed and high precision features.
• CNC interface design is very user friendly which makes the machine easy to learn and Easy to operate.
• Equipped with functions of portable CNC cutting and can cut SS, MS & Brass plates.
• Enable the conversion of the CAD into the program file which can be transmitted to the main machine by USB
to cut into any shapes.
• Flame cutting & plasma cutting can be done on the same machine.
• English Language are ready to use.
• Can automatically memorize and restore when power is off.
• Plasma THC (torch height control) device function: - Automatically adjusts the height of the torch according
to the feedback of the plate high changes, THC can protect the Torch from damaging the torch & increase the
Nozzle & Electrodes.
• With status indication device.
• With positioning functions of protection cover, proximity switch and dual-speed.
• With PWM control mode with Kerf cutting.
|Cutting width||1 to 5 meters in steps of 0.5 meter|
|Cutting length||1 to 30 meters in steps of 1 meter|
|Cutting head||Gas and / or plasma|
|Cutting stations||Single / or multiples|
|Auto height control||Capacitive type / arc voltage type|
|Plasma source||Inverter based with 100% duty cycle|
|Cutting torches||Gas : 1|
|Cutting speed||30-3000 mm/ min|
|Accuracy||± 1.0 mm|
|Kerfs compensation||Pre-kerf through software|
|Number of gas torches||1|
Acetylene or lpg