Offered by us is a comprehensive range of quality-approved Welding Machines & Inverters and Plasma Cutting Machines. We have grown indefinitely in the field with the assistance of our team, which has enabled us to offer qualitative products within the specified time period. At present, we are able to serve a huge client base due to the unmatched quality of our products and fair business practices.
Enlisted below are the achievements that we have gained since the establishment of our organization:
- 1992: Establishment & manufacturing of Plasma consumables
- 1993: Manufacturing of Plasma Machines upto 50 mm capacity
- 1994: Manufacturing of Welding Rectifiers upto 600 Amps capacity
- 1995: Collaborated with CEBORA (Italy) as distributors for Sales & Service in India for their range of Inverter Welding equipments
- 1996: Air Plasma cutting machine range was extended upto 75 mm capacity
- 1997: Established R & D center for development of Indigenous Inverter based products
- 1998: Successfully developed/manufactured 400 amps indigenous SCR Inverter based welding machines
- 1999: Air Plasma cutting range extended upto 100mm
- 2000: First time by Indian manufacturer successfully developed Micro TIG and Micro plasma welding using argon as primary gas
- 2001: First time by Indian manufacturer successfully developed Micro TIG and Micro plasma welding using Helium as primary gas and ability to maintain arc upto 10 mm with no current variation eliminating the need for AVC control. Started production of IGBT / MOSFET based portable inverters with built in HF, Pulse facility etc
- 2002: Started R&;D for developing PTA system for hardfacing and cladding
- 2003: Established a training center for training concerned persons in the use and applications of the latest welding & plasma processes, equipments and technologies
- 2004: Successfully launched PTA system for hardfacing and cladding. Supplied to leading Thermal spray job shop M/s Associated Plasmatron Pvt. Ltd.
- 2005: Developed plasma welding system for 6 mm thick plates
- Supplied to one of India’s most reputed fabricators M/s Godrej Ltd.
- 2006: Successfully developed Nitrogen Plasma Cutting System for cutting upto 150mm thick plate. Supplied to one of India's most reputed fabricators M/s Godrej Ltd.
- 2007: Designed and manufactured Automatic Seal welding and Seat ring welding systems for Valve Industry
- 2008: R & D work started for Thermal spray equipments
- 2009: Successfully launch Flame Combustion thermal spray gun
- 2010: Launch Welding Automation product like Welding Positioner, Torch Manipulator, Digital Oscillator etc
An ISO Certificate
Issue Date: 10-April-2010
Expiry Date: 9-April-2016
Issued by: United Registrar of Systems Ltd